T There are challenges that may come up when deciding how to tailor a user’s personalized area of a product. Often times this may mean understanding analysis data. What areas of the product do customers access most and how do you allow them to get to it faster? Of course, when it comes to these personalized areas of a product you want to discover through the “how” the content and access points are determined. Is it through intelligent programming and dynamic or is it by explicit instruction from the user’s input?
“My Stuff” is an area of Verizon FiOS TV that is dedicated to a users personalized content.
Users creating their own playlists of content.
At Fannie Mae, my job consists of the following:
* Took business challenges and turned them into opportunities.
* Identify problem areas between cross-functional teams and provide solutions for
* Internal research to identify personas, their workflows, and usage of the design
* Create exceptional media for keynote talks, presentations, and quarterly meetings.
* Consult with development teams on application design decisions.
* Meet with and run studies with external business partners.
* Play a vital role in the development of the companies Design System.
* Create UI Elements for the Blueprint Design System
* In-House motion designer and animator.
Previously, employed at Verizon as a UI / UX Software Engineer:
* Take video concepts and products to market.
* Help define what the product is, looks like, and operates.
*Invent new video technologies.
* Manage designers and relationships between design and other cross-functional
teams and partners, both on-site and abroad.
* Primarily focused on video products for all devices and model designs for all