N Nowadays there are multiple ways to interact with a device. Touch, gesture, voice, etc. The primary interaction model with Fios TV service is the remote control. Of course, the remote controller method dates back decades and people have easily adapted to this method, however, the applications in which these remotes are controlling have rapidly increased in complexity. This has resulted in the emergence of more complex and smart remotes. Displayed here is an example of a concept to help do searches quicker using the fios cable remote.
At Fannie Mae, my job consists of the following:
* Took business challenges and turned them into opportunities.
* Identify problem areas between cross-functional teams and provide solutions for
* Internal research to identify personas, their workflows, and usage of the design
* Create exceptional media for keynote talks, presentations, and quarterly meetings.
* Consult with development teams on application design decisions.
* Meet with and run studies with external business partners.
* Play a vital role in the development of the companies Design System.
* Create UI Elements for the Blueprint Design System
* In-House motion designer and animator.
Previously, employed at Verizon as a UI / UX Software Engineer:
* Take video concepts and products to market.
* Help define what the product is, looks like, and operates.
*Invent new video technologies.
* Manage designers and relationships between design and other cross-functional
teams and partners, both on-site and abroad.
* Primarily focused on video products for all devices and model designs for all