I have been researching Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality market intelligence, applications, services and platforms for a few years now in order to understand the technologies, business models and ecosystems. My research includes data, trends, review of forecast reports, industry leaders and innovators. My purpose of the research is to ensure that I am a qualified consultant for decision-making during R&D phases, Business Requirements and Product Conceptualizing phases. The research and knowledge in these areas along with other supporting areas like Visual Computing, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and RFID technologies put me in a position where I am prepared to continue my endeavors in producing intellectual properties in these fields. Prior to my leaving Verizon, I have over 20 AR ideas that I have yet to share with any company that I am eager to explore.
At Fannie Mae, my job consists of the following:
* Took business challenges and turned them into opportunities.
* Identify problem areas between cross-functional teams and provide solutions for
* Internal research to identify personas, their workflows, and usage of the design
* Create exceptional media for keynote talks, presentations, and quarterly meetings.
* Consult with development teams on application design decisions.
* Meet with and run studies with external business partners.
* Play a vital role in the development of the companies Design System.
* Create UI Elements for the Blueprint Design System
* In-House motion designer and animator.
Previously, employed at Verizon as a UI / UX Software Engineer:
* Take video concepts and products to market.
* Help define what the product is, looks like, and operates.
*Invent new video technologies.
* Manage designers and relationships between design and other cross-functional
teams and partners, both on-site and abroad.
* Primarily focused on video products for all devices and model designs for all