A As fios tv grew, acquiring more contracts with third-party data providers as well as acquisitions with other companies creates more value opportunities. In this example, the challenge is access to tons of information, stats, and data within a Sports Portal. In that portal, what information and features make sense to show a customer in a 10-foot experience?
At Fannie Mae, my job consists of the following:
* Took business challenges and turned them into opportunities.
* Identify problem areas between cross-functional teams and provide solutions for
* Internal research to identify personas, their workflows, and usage of the design
* Create exceptional media for keynote talks, presentations, and quarterly meetings.
* Consult with development teams on application design decisions.
* Meet with and run studies with external business partners.
* Play a vital role in the development of the companies Design System.
* Create UI Elements for the Blueprint Design System
* In-House motion designer and animator.
Previously, employed at Verizon as a UI / UX Software Engineer:
* Take video concepts and products to market.
* Help define what the product is, looks like, and operates.
*Invent new video technologies.
* Manage designers and relationships between design and other cross-functional
teams and partners, both on-site and abroad.
* Primarily focused on video products for all devices and model designs for all